Cookin' with Paula Deen

Cookin' with Paula Deen
Check out my Youtube channel too!
www.youtube.com/debiwood55

Friday, May 14, 2010

Philadelphia Cream Cheese- Real Women of Philadelphia

Paula Deen, and Kraft Foods have this incredible contest/Audition I have been fortunate to be part of! For 8 weeks, contestants submit videos of their best recipes, and 16 finalists will be chosen to compete in Savannah in Late June for 4 coveted spots as employees and spokeswomen for Philadelphia Cream Cheese! I haven't won yet, but there is still time! Fewer and fewer spots remain, but I'm trying my hardest!!

I eat, sleep and dream cream cheese!! Catch my videos on Youtube, or Paula's Real women of Philadelphia website http://www.realwomenofphiladelphia.com/ There are some REALLY talented amateur and pro chefs on there with recipes that will "Knock your socks off"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment